Wednesday 28 November 2012

Props To A Great Company

I have known the Saunders family for years, who have owned a family business in Toronto for over three generations.

I have to admit that I am not always one to give public "shout outs" to businesses that provide good service. Good service is what you usually expect. Excellent service though is oftentimes hard to come by.

The family owned business is called Britannia Printers and they are located in Toronto, ON. However, they provide printing services all across North America. One of the things that for me is a real asset is that they can print anything! I do know that they print monthly medical journals as well as books, but I get all my business cards and promotional materials from them.

I have never had a problem with their service, ever. The nice thing is that their work is always done on time, and there have been a few times when I've needed a rush job and somehow they managed to come through.

Thanks Les! You deserve some props!

No comments:

Post a Comment